The zopiclone is designed to relieve insomnia temporarily. It speeds up the process of falling asleep and lessens nighttime waking. This medication enhances sleep maintenance, which guarantees restful sleep.
A specific class of sleeping medication called zopiclone may be used to treat severe insomnia temporarily. It speeds up the process of falling asleep and prevents nighttime awakenings. Gamma-aminobutyric acid, a soothing brain molecule, is impacted by it (GABA).
A common sleep issue called insomnia affects how easily people fall or stay asleep at night. The 10 mg tablet of zopiclone aids in treating insomnia and enhances sleep efficiency. The way that Zopicon 10mg Tablets work to promote sleep is by reducing brain activity. You feel more at ease and energised as a result. Additionally, it enhances your ability to focus and raises your overall quality of life.
Possible Side-effects of Zopiclone
If you have any of these side effects, especially if they are severe or bothersome, speak with your doctor. You might be able to get management tips from your doctor.
- Agitation (more common in adults)
- bitter taste in mouth
- Dry mouth,
- Since a high-fat meal can lessen its absorption and efficacy, it is best taken without food.
- Only take it when you have time to get at least 7 hours of sleep, between 30 and 45 minutes prior to going to bed.
- If your sleep does not improve after 7 to 10 days of medication, let your doctor know.
- In case, you begin suffering from memory loss, immediately stop taking your medication and inform your doctor immediately.
- Avoid stopping your prescription abruptly because this might cause anxiety, mood swings, and restlessness.
Frequently Ask Question:
What is the Zopiclone use for?
Zopiclone is a medicine that effectively treats Insomnia. It speeds up process of falling asleep and reduces night time walking.
Does Zopiclone guarantees sleep?
Zopiclone does not guarantee sleep but it is the best medication for people facing sleep disorders. It is a guarantee for restful sleep and treats mild to severe insomnia.
What are the side effects of Zopiclone?
The side effects of Zopiclone are few but it can be dizziness, drowsiness and dry mouth symptom. It adds to light headedness and agitation which is common in adults.
What are safety precautions to use Zopiclone?
The safety precautions to use Zopiclone is that it must be stop immediately if you find memory loss. It should be taken before sleep. It should be taken without food esp do not take high-fat meal.
There are no reviews yet.