Tramadol 100mg is a strong pain medication widely used to treat moderate to severe pain that is not treated by other painkillers. A synthetic opioid, tramadol works on the brain and the central nervous system to reduce the effects of pain.
Tramadol is available in a fantastic formula that helps appropriately manage pain. Make sure not to use Tramadol to treat pain on an as-needed basis.
How to Use Tramadol 100mg Tablets
- Tramadol must be taken exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Read all medication instructions and adhere to the guidelines on your prescription label.
- Never take tramadol over the recommended dose or for longer than advised.
- If you experience a stronger desire to take more of this medication, let your doctor know.
- Use only for really severe acute pain for a maximum of five days.
- Even at prescribed levels, prolonged formula use can lead to physical and psychological dependence.
- If you feel lightheaded after taking Tramadol, refrain from driving or operating machinery.
- Swallow the capsule or tablet whole, do not break, chew or dissolve.
- It is best to take this medication with food to prevent stomach distress.
- Your doctor might change your dosage if you have liver or kidney illness.
Tramadol 100mg Tablets Side Effects
- The most frequent symptoms include vertigo, sleepiness, headaches, nausea, constipation, itching, CNS stimulation, weakness, perspiration, indigestion, dry mouth, and diarrhoea.
- Secular dilating in the heart
- Central Nervous System: Elevated levels of anxiety, confusion, and coordination problems
- Anxiety, disorientation, poor coordination, heightened mood, nervousness, and sleep issues are all central nervous system symptoms.
- Flatulence, appetite loss, and abdominal pain.
- More toned muscles
- Skin Rashes
- Disturbances to vision.
- Menopausal symptoms like frequent urination and urine retention.
How to Store Tramadol 100 mg Tablets
Keep the tablets at room temperature; ensure they are away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Frequently Ask Question
What is Tramadol 100 Mg tablets?
Tramadol 100 Mg tablets is prescription medicine that treats moderate to severe pain. It is synthetic opioid which works on brain. It acts on central nervous system.
What are side effects of Tramadol 100 Mg tablets?
Some of the side effects of Tramadol 100 Mg tablets are sleepiness, vertigo, nausea, headache. It may also add to constipation, weakness,indigestion, diarrhoea and dry mouth.
How to store Tramadol 100Mg tablets?
Tramadol 100Mg tablets are keep at room temperatures. It should be keep away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture.
How to use Tramadol 100 Mg tablets?
Tramadol 100 Mg tablets can be taken by Doctor’s prescription. You should swallow the capsule or tablet as whole, do not break, dissolve or chew tablets.
There are no reviews yet.