USA To USA Shipping Available (3 to 4 Business Days)
Pain o Soma 350 Mg Tablet
Carisoprodol is effectively used for short-term to treat muscle pain and discomfort. It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatments. It works by supporting the relax the muscles.
Soma is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions like pain or injury. These tablets are available as 250 mg and 350 mg round, white tablets. It is a white, crystalline powder, having a mild, characteristic odor and a bitter taste. It is slightly soluble in water; freely soluble in alcohol, in chloroform, and in acetone.
How to Use Soma-350 mg
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of side effects will go high.
The quantity of the dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. This medication should only be used short-term unless directed by your doctor. If you suddenly stop using this formula, you may have withdrawal symptoms. It helps you to prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly.
It should be taken only 2 to 3 weeks. Immediately call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve, or if they get worse.
Possible Side Effects of Soma-350 mg
Get instant medical support if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Soma like difficult breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat. Apart from this, this medicine includes the given side-effects:
- Burning in the Eyes
- Liver Disease
- Kindly Disease
- Do not take Soma if you have prophyria or are allergic to carisoprodol or meprobamte.
- Keep in mind that Soma-350 mg can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that needs you to be awake and alert.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when you are taking this medicine. As, it can increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by this formula.
- Keep in mind that this product may be habit-forming. The misuse can cause addiction, overdose, or death.
- Keep track of your medicine. Carisoprodol is a drug of abuse, and you should be aware if anyone is using it improperly or without a prescription.