Sildenafil, an ingredient in SUHAGRA 100MG is a member of the class of drugs known as Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. It helps males with erectile dysfunction. Impotence, commonly referred to as erectile dysfunction, is a sexual disorder in which a man cannot maintain the strong erection needed for regular sexual engagement. It occurs due to reduced blood flow to the penis, which is brought on by the penis’ blood arteries constricting.
Sildenafil helps to maintain a hard erection in the penis during sexual activity. It works by relaxing the blood arteries that supply the penis, enhancing blood flow and oxygen to the penis.
Only when you are sexually stimulated will SUHAGRA 100MG assist you in obtaining an erection. Since it is not an aphrodisiac (a substance that stimulates sex), it cannot be used to make healthy men feel more or perform better during sexual acts. Additionally, it should not be used by healthy males without erectile dysfunction.
Suhagra 100mg Tablet Precautions
- Get a full glass of water and swallow the Suhagra tablet as a whole.
- Never chew, shatter, or crush the tablet.
- Utilise the measuring cup included in the kit to administer the recommended dosage.
- Close the cap, add the specified amount of water to the powder, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Use the dosing syringe to administer the recommended dosage.
- Put the jelly beneath your tongue or in your mouth, and then wait for it to dissolve.
Common Side Effects of a 100mg Suhagra tablet
Most adverse effects are temporary and go away as your body becomes used to the medication. The following list of typical side effects of medicine includes:
- Headache and vertigo
- Clogged nose
- Loss of vision
Suhagra 100 mg Tablet Storage
Make sure to store the Suhagra pills in a dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture.