Fildena 50, also known as sildenafil, effectively treats male impotence (erectile dysfunction). The 50mg Sildenafil Citrate Tablet is a member of the PDE5 inhibitor class of drugs. The formula enables blood to flow into the penis and cause an erection. Because of it, the blood vessels in your penis are relaxed. This facilitates male erection onset or maintenance. When you are sexually aroused, this medication allows you to achieve an erection. Although it is recommended to take at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, it is pretty compelling.
How to Use Fildena 50 mg Tablet
- The exact dosage quantity depends on your health and the severity of the dysfunction.
- Here, speaking with a doctor about the proper dosage might be beneficial.
- In general, you should take Fildena 50 30 to 60 minutes before engaging in any sexual activity.
- Take the medication on an empty stomach for optimal results.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and grapefruit juice while having a Fildena tablet.
- If you are suffering from heart illness, high blood pressure, a liver ailment, or renal trouble, avoid the medication.
Common Side Effects of Fildena 50 mg Tablet
Below is the list of Sildenafil Citrate side effects that are commonly found in users–
- Loss of vision
- Muscle ache
- Uneasy stomach
These were a few common side effects of Fildena 50mg. The severity of each negative impact may differ based on the patient and his health condition.
How to Store Fildena 50 mg Tablet
Store the Fildena Tablet in a cool area; the ideal temperature is 15 to 30 degrees. Also, ensure to keep it away from moisture and direct sunlight.