Fildena 50, also known as sildenafil, effectively treats male impotence (erectile dysfunction). The 50mg Sildenafil Citrate Tablet is a member of the PDE5 inhibitor class of drugs. The formula enables blood to flow into the penis and cause an erection. Because of it, the blood vessels in your penis are relaxed. This facilitates male erection onset or maintenance. When you are sexually aroused, this medication allows you to achieve an erection. Although it is recommended to take at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, it is pretty compelling.
How to Use Fildena 50 mg Tablet
- The exact dosage quantity depends on your health and the severity of the dysfunction.
- Here, speaking with a doctor about the proper dosage might be beneficial.
- In general, you should take Fildena 50 30 to 60 minutes before engaging in any sexual activity.
- Take the medication on an empty stomach for optimal results.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and grapefruit juice while having a Fildena tablet.
- If you are suffering from heart illness, high blood pressure, a liver ailment, or renal trouble, avoid the medication.
Common Side Effects of Fildena 50 mg Tablet
Below is the list of Sildenafil Citrate side effects that are commonly found in users–
- Loss of vision
- Muscle ache
- Uneasy stomach
These were a few common side effects of Fildena 50 mg. The severity of each negative impact may differ based on the patient and his health condition.
How to Store Fildena 50 mg Tablet
Store the Fildena Tablet in a cool area; the ideal temperature is 15 to 30 degrees. Also, ensure to keep it away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Frequently Ask Questions:
How does Fildena 50 Mg tablet works?
Fildena 50 Mg tablet works with increasing excess blood flow to penis. It contains Sildenafil as an active ingredient and the tablet is approve by FDA.
What is Fildena 50 Mg tablet?
Fildena 50 Mg tablet is prescription medicine that treats erectile dysfunction in men. It belongs to PDE5 inhibitor drugs that works with enhancing blood flow mechanism.
How to use Fildena 50 Mg tablets?
Fildena 50 Mg tablets can be swallow as whole and can be taken with or without food. No alcohol, grape juice or greasy food should be use with tablet.
What are common side effects of Fildena 50 Mg tablets?
Fildena 50 Mg tablets is with common side effects as nausea, haedache, dizziness, blurry vision and drowsiness.
What to do if you miss dosage of Fildena 50 Mg?
Dosage of Fildena 50 Mg should be taken 30-40 minutes before sex. No two dosage should be taken together as it may lead to serious side effects.